Quarter Disorder is giving away a new copy of The Last of Us. Read how it can be yours.
The Last of Us, developed by Naughty Dog, is a PlayStation 3-exclusive released June 14. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic United States starring two survivors, Joel and a teenager named Ellie. They travel across the country to a quarantine zone to escape those infected by a plague that has turned people into monsters, and possibly find a cure for the outbreak.
A winner will be selected at random. The giveaway will end Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 11 p.m. EST/ 10 p.m. CDT. The winner will be sent a Direct Message on Twitter with further instructions.
*A PlayStation Network account is required to access the game’s online multiplayer components.
Watch the game’s trailer:
- Don’t use or create multiple Twitter accounts to enter this giveaway. One entry per person only.
- Must both follow Quarter Disorder’s Twitter and Retweet the stated message to be entered into this giveaway.
- Giveaway only open to U.S. residents.
- Must be 18-years-old to enter.
- Must have a valid U.S. postal address.
- No purchase necessary.
A brand new copy of the The Last Of Us was purchased for this giveaway. The game has a retail value of $59.99.